Hello from a Spanish in Poland

English speaking subforum for MX-5/ MIATA users all around the world. Please, english language only.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

lalozf
Kontakt:

26 gru 2006, 14:11

Hi guys, my name is Gonzalo, and I live in Spain, I came to visit my girl's parents to Chuchow.
I own a 2002 miata 1,6, and I'm admin, of [URL]http://www.mx5pasion.com[/URL].
Here I am in Poland trying to find something for mi miata in Allegro (By the way, you have many things to buy) and I found Kit hero ( of www.chromdesign.de) and I would like to know if anyone has bought it, and can tell me the good and bad things.
By the way I bought a Silencer by allegro one year ago, and its sounds perfect and goes perfect, the brand is MBM.
An another question, do you know anyone can sell roofs for miatas in Poland, I heard someone might sell them here

Best regards, I write in English cause my polish its horrible :mrgreen:
Agnieszka i Gonzalo z Hiszpanii
mox
Kontakt:

26 gru 2006, 18:29

lalozf pisze: An another question, do you know anyone can sell roofs for miatas in Poland, I heard someone might sell them here

Best regards, I write in English cause my polish its horrible :mrgreen:

hi,

i bought used top on ebay, we don`t have good place, where you can buy it. from time to time you can find sth on allegro.pl

in Poznań is one guy, who can made it (handmade softop) it takes about 2-3 days, you can choose material , color etc. it`s good quality.
it cost with fitting around 1800,00 pln (450 euro)

best regards
pozdróvka,
Radek

90 NA BRG
lalozf
Kontakt:

26 gru 2006, 21:32

thanx radek, It's a good price but it will be impossible to bring mi miata to Poland, otherwise I will keep the phone number, thanx again
Agnieszka i Gonzalo z Hiszpanii
ODPOWIEDZ