frenchie from bydgoszcz

English speaking subforum for MX-5/ MIATA users all around the world. Please, english language only.

Moderator: Moderatorzy

adrianfrance
Model: ND
Wersja: 1.5

12 sty 2017, 21:30

Hello everybody!

I am french and I live in Bydgoszcz since last august, I order a new mazda mx5 1,5 in blue reflex in november, I will receive it in april or may, it's a very long time...
It will be my first mx5, I plan to make a road trip directly after reception of this car in june for a big meeting with 200 mx5 in north west of France ( I was living in the same place 5 years before moving to poland).
There is a topic about this meeting on the forum, I already know that some people here are interest in this meeting and larger road trip, don't hesitate to contact me if you plan to go there and in this case we can do a part ( little or big) of the road together.

See you. :mrgreen:
Awatar użytkownika
Alex
Donator
Donator
Model: NC
Wersja: Niseko
Kontakt:

13 sty 2017, 9:19

:kciuk: this will be probably first ND 1.5 in our community. So far people in PL are afraid (why??) of this engine.
pozdrawiam
Alex :-)
były: czarna NC L5 , czerwona NAfL 1.6/90+
jest: Niseko L5/RomDrop 8-)
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting
mutra
Donator
Donator
Wersja: GT Sport nav+

13 sty 2017, 9:26

adrianfrance pisze:I order a new mazda mx5 1,5

What was the reason for you to choose this particular engine?
Awatar użytkownika
Fiveopac
Administrator
Administrator
Wersja: 2,5 Turbo
Kontakt:

14 sty 2017, 9:49

adrianfrance pisze:Hello everybody!

I am french and I live in Bydgoszcz since last august, I order a new mazda mx5 1,5 in blue reflex in november, I will receive it in april or may, it's a very long time...
It will be my first mx5, I plan to make a road trip directly after reception of this car in june for a big meeting with 200 mx5 in north west of France ( I was living in the same place 5 years before moving to poland).
There is a topic about this meeting on the forum, I already know that some people here are interest in this meeting and larger road trip, don't hesitate to contact me if you plan to go there and in this case we can do a part ( little or big) of the road together.

Hello Adrian! Nice to see you here in Bydgoszcz :) when the driving season will start please visit us at our local meeting, just be sure to follow this topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11483 8-) I hope you get your car on time if not come by anyway :)
Welcome aboard ;)
Less roof, more fun!
Obrazek
blow-off.pl Najlepsze zawory blow-off i dv w sieci :mrgreen:
adrianfrance

14 sty 2017, 13:45

I have chosen the motor 1,5 for several reasons, In first after reading thousand reviews and test on internet and what I understood is the 1,5 is a very good little motor a little bit more sporty because he likes more high revs than the 2,0 while the 2,0 has more torque. I saw also in internet that the performance gap between 1,5 and 2,0 is not so important ( some people measured the power of their nd 1,5 and found around 135-140hp and for the nd 2,0 it's around 155-160).
And the second point is money for sure, not only because the 2,0 is more expensive and have more important fuel consumption but also because when I will go back in France with my car I have to pay ecologic tax, for the 1,5 it's 420 Euros, for the 2,0 without I-ELOOP it's 2940 Euros (1873 Euros with I-ELOOP). So the difference of price is huge compare to the difference of performance.
adrianfrance

14 sty 2017, 13:48

Fiveopac pisze:
adrianfrance pisze:Hello everybody!

Hello Adrian! Nice to see you here in Bydgoszcz :) when the driving season will start please visit us at our local meeting, just be sure to follow this topic: http://www.mx5klubpolska.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=11483 8-) I hope you get your car on time if not come by anyway :)
Welcome aboard ;)

Ok good to know, thanks. :kciuk:
Awatar użytkownika
mike_d
Donator
Donator
Wersja: SkyFreedom Karai

26 sty 2017, 11:22

adrianfrance pisze: for the 1,5 it's 420 Euros, for the 2,0 without I-ELOOP it's 2940 Euros (1873 Euros with I-ELOOP).

Jeez, that difference alone is a nice down payment for a turbo kit. Ecology :lipa:
ubek
Donator
Donator

26 sty 2017, 11:51

It's a rip off mate but in Poland it wouldn't be any better soon.
White NA BP'95
adrianfrance

31 sty 2017, 19:15

I am not against ecology, but the method to calculate this ecologic taxe is totally unfair for mazda because they don't want to follow this stupid fashion of downsizing motor and add a turbo to decrease the CO2 emission on the paper, because in reality little turbo downsized motor aren't more efficient than mazda motors.
adrianfrance

14 mar 2017, 5:51

Good news, my mx5 must be delivered at the beginning of april instead of end of may, so it's very soon now :mrgreen:
I really look forward to drive this car.
Awatar użytkownika
Fiveopac
Administrator
Administrator
Wersja: 2,5 Turbo
Kontakt:

14 mar 2017, 7:46

adrianfrance pisze:Good news, my mx5 must be delivered at the beginning of april instead of end of may, so it's very soon now :mrgreen:
I really look forward to drive this car.

That is great news indeed! I imagine how excited you must be :kciuk: keep us informed !
Less roof, more fun!
Obrazek
blow-off.pl Najlepsze zawory blow-off i dv w sieci :mrgreen:
adrianfrance

14 mar 2017, 19:51

Yes I am like a child some days before christmas :mrgreen:
ODPOWIEDZ